Taxation Law, Business Law, Estate Planning Law and Probate Law
A firm member since 1977, Bruce has extensive experience in planning for the sale and purchases of businesses. He also developed a special expertise in complex estate planning, purchases and sales of businesses and tax controversy matters. His clientele includes successful businesspersons, professionals, closely–held businesses, charitable organizations and individuals with special tax planning or estate planning needs. Bruce is a former chairman of The Florida Bar Tax Section and a former chairman of the Pinellas County Estate Planning Council.
THE SECRET OF HIS SUCCESS
Enjoy what you do. Enjoy your clients. And try to learn something new and better every day.
DISTINCTIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Admitted to The Florida Bar – 1972
- Member of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Member of the American College of American Tax Counsel
- Member of the American Law Institute
- Member of the American Bar Foundation
- Former chairman of the Board of Trustees of Morton Plant Mease Hospitals
- Former chairman of the Morton Plant Hospital Foundation
- Former chairman of the Pinellas County Trustees of the Tampa-Orlando Pinellas Jewish Foundation
- Former chairman of the University of Florida Levin College of Law Board of Trustees
- Clearwater Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association Member
- The Best Lawyers in America© (25 years), listed under Taxation and Trusts and Estates
- Voted “Mr. Clearwater”
- University of Florida B.S. B.A., with honors – 1969, J.D., with honors – 1972
- New York University LL.M., in Taxation – 1973
WHEN HE’S NOT WORKING HARD FOR CLIENTS
Bruce spends his time golfing, fishing, and hanging out with friends and family.