Business and Banking Law, Real Estate and Finance, Commercial Transactions
Ernest handles all aspects of real estate and property law including the representation of developers, as well as a transactional practice involving the sale and purchase of real property and business assets. Also, he handles corporate law such as the formation of all types of entities and represents lenders in all types of lending transactions, landlord and tenant leasing and the formation of new businesses from an entrepreneurial basis.
DISTINCTIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Admitted to The Florida Bar
- Admitted to practice in all Florida courts
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital, Board Member
- Lifestyle Family Fitness, Inc., Board Member
- Ordine Dei Cavalieri Dei Vini Nobile, Member
Started Paraclete with other law students at Stetson University College of Law
“Doing Business in Florida”, 1984-1995
- Seton Hall University, B.S.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.