Tax Planning for Transactions, Selection of Types of Entities for Businesses, and Acquisitions and Dispositions of Businesses.
Dee has experience in tax and business planning for entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals. She consults on the establishment of business entities, including limited liability companies (LLCs), S corporations, limited liability partnerships (LLPs), family limited liability companies, and family limited partnerships. She also consults on and prepares shareholder agreements, operating agreements, and other business agreements.
DISTINCTIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Admitted to the North Carolina Bar, 2013
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, 2015
- David Gergen Award for Leadership and Professionalism
- North Carolina State Bar Pro Bono Service Award
- Leadership St. Pete, Class of 2017
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Tax Section of the Florida Bar
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2014
- Elon University School of Law, J. D., 2013
- University of Miami, B.S., 2007