Patrick’s practice focuses on counseling clients regarding general corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and securities law. Patrick regularly advises companies, investors, and entrepreneurs in connection with mergers and acquisitions, capital raises, strategic transactions, corporate governance matters, and company formation. Over the years, Patrick has represented companies in various industries, including financial services, healthcare and intellectual property. He is a member of the firm’s Business Law Practice Group.
- Served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Ronald N. Ficarrotta, 13th Judicial Circuit.
- Volunteered as a student intern for the New Orleans Legal Assistance Corp. in the Housing Law Unit
DISTINCTIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
◦ Young Lawyers Division
◦ Leadership Institute Class, 2010-2011
◦ Executive Committee, “Wills for Heroes” program, 2011-2012
- Tulane Law School, J.D., 2005
- University of Florida, B.A., 2001