Business & Commercial Litigation
Sarah joined Johnson Pope in 2009 and handles a broad range of business and commercial matters for local individuals and businesses. She has experience in state and federal court, court of appeals as well as government agencies. Sarah’s focus is understanding the needs of her clients and educating them on how the system works to minimize their exposure.
DISTINCTIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Admitted to the United States Supreme Court (2012)
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2010
- Admitted to The Florida Bar, 2009
- Clearwater Bar Association Member – 2009
- Director, Young Lawyers Division, Clearwater Bar Association
- Community Vice President, Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin
- Co-Editor of RES IPSA LOQUITUR, newsletter of the Clearwater Bar Association
- University of Maryland Baltimore County B.A., magna cum laude, 2004
- Stetson University College of Law J.D., cum laude, 2009
WHEN SHE’S NOT WORKING HARD FOR CLIENTS
Sarah likes to travel and enjoys spending time outdoors with her fiancé and dogs.