Estate Planning, Probate, Asset Protection Planning, Taxation (transactional), Trusts, and Business Entities.
Tom represents entrepreneurs and high-net worth individuals in connection with their asset protection, estate and gift tax, and transactional tax planning needs, including preparation of wills and revocable and irrevocable trusts, consultation on the establishment of business entities, and preparation of business agreements. Tom has a Masters of Law in Taxation and is a former Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
DISTINCTIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Admitted to the Florida Bar
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar (inactive)
- Admitted to the United States Tax Court
- Certified Public Accountant (Florida)
- Recipient of the Ernst & Tax Achievement Award
- University of Florida, LL.M. in Taxation
- Emory University, J.D.
- University of Florida, M.Acc.
- University of Florida, B.S. Accounting, cum laude
WHEN HE’S NOT WORKING HARD FOR CLIENTS
Tom enjoys spending time and traveling with his wife and two little boys. Tom also enjoys sports, including baseball and Gator football.